Having purified your souls by your obedience to the truth for a sincere brotherly love, love one another earnestly from a pure heart, since you have been born again, not of perishable seed but of imperishable, through the living and abiding word of God; for
“All flesh is like grass
and all its glory like the flower of grass.
The grass withers,
and the flower falls,
but the word of the Lord remains forever.”
And this word is the good news that was preached to you.
1. When has God’s family felt loving to you?
2. What prevents you from sitting with the reality of God’s love for you?
3. What limiters do you usually put on loving others?
4. When have you experienced an act of unconditional love? What change did it have in your life?
5. What are one or two ways you can ‘one-another’?