Numbers 6:22 – 27
22 The Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 23 “Speak to Aaron and his sons, saying, Thus you shall bless the people of Israel: you shall say to them,
24 The Lord bless you and keep you;
25 the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you;
26 the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.
27 “So shall they put my name upon the people of Israel, and I will bless them.”
1. Does bearing God’s name feel more like a burden or a blessing?
2. Where are you looking for a pat on the head? How is God’s blessing different?
3. Does the worship service lead you to a place to believe God’s blessing? If not, why not?
4. What are the “known unknowns” that God protects you from? Can you imagine there are “unknown unknowns” he’s protecting you from?
5. Do God’s words spoken over you give you confidence to do the scary things you are called to do?