[Jesus said] “Pray then like this: “Our Father, who is in heaven, hallowed be your name. 10 Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. 11 Give us this day our daily bread, 12 and forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. 13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.”
1. Are you comfortable asking for things? When yes and when no?
2. Do you feel dependent on God? For what?
3. Is there a part of you that doesn’t want to depend on God? Which areas?
4. Which daily necessities do you receive as gifts and which do you take for granted?
5. What ‘daily bread’ do you intend to start thanking and asking God for?
6. How can God work through you to meet others’ daily needs?