1. How do you feel about God having specific instructions and commands for us about worship? Good or bad?
2. Do you sometimes struggle with compartmentalizing the spiritual and worship away from the rest of your life?
3. What is some of the work and what are some of the tasks that you take pride and joy in doing well? Do you see this as imaging God?
4. Do you think God is in the specifics and particulars of your life, or more in the general and universals of humanity broadly?
5. How often is your response to God grateful, habitual or begrudging? What can you do to respond to God more out of gratitude?
6. Do you live in a world of scarcity?
7. Do you trust God to supply everything he asks of you?