Finally, all of you, have unity of mind, sympathy, brotherly love, a tender heart, and a humble mind. Do not repay evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary, bless, for to this you were called, that you may obtain a blessing. For
“Whoever desires to love life
and see good days,
let him keep his tongue from evil
and his lips from speaking deceit;
let him turn away from evil and do good;
let him seek peace and pursue it.
For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous,
and his ears are open to their prayer.
But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.”
1. As a Christian, what would someone say the Christian brand is, based on your life? If you’re not a Christian, how would you describe the Christian brand?
2. When have you experienced someone who was others-focused?
3. How would your life change if Jesus made you more others-focused?
4. What relational changes would you like to see as Jesus changes the way you think, feel, and act?
5. When have you seen Jesus-likeness impact the world around you (in you or someone else)?